Sunday, December 20, 2015

Travelogue: JETTING TO AUSSIE - SYDNEY PART 1

Hiya! I'm back from my trip. It was a blast but tiring! This post will consists of pictures that I took in Sydney. I was in Sydney for about 4 and a half days, the other half of the day was spent in Brisbane and then I spent the rest of my trip in Melbourne :')

When we touched down in Sydney, it was about 1150am? After we collected our car, bought the SIM cards and reached our AirBnB apartment, it was noon time. Washed up a little bit before we set off to Bondi Beach! I was so excited as the images of the beach online is so pretty?! I knew I have to witness it with my own eyes hehe.



Settled our lunch at Trio. It was just a walking distance from Bondi Beach! :) And yeap, once we reached the beach, it's pictures time. I gotta say that the sands is damn soft, like one of the softest that i have stepped on!








Apparently, this is called Bondi IceBergs. I can only imagine how good it felt to be swimming in the pool with the waves hitting the pool since we didn't plan on getting into the water for this trip hehe





Thereafter, we decided to head over to Fish Mongers for dinner. Ordered some combo packages and the portion is damn huge?! But the food is pretty good though!




And yes, there is always a room for desserts right?

I wanted to post all the pictures that i took in Sydney in a post but guess it might be a little too long. So, till next time! I hope you will enjoy the pictures that I took.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment